Why Seal King?
- Experience - Seal King has been in the pavement maintenance industry since 1991
and maintains a high quality standard for all the services we perform.
- Insurance - All Seal King crews carry full workers’ compensation and Business Liability Insurance. Our vehicles and equipment are fully insured.
- Local Company - The Seal King corporate office (6,000 sq. ft warehouse and office) is located in the Air Lake Industrial Park in Lakeville, Minnesota. Seal king franchises are independently owned and located within the area they service.
- High Performance Products - Liquid asphalt sealers with high performance polymer additives and silica sand give our material the durability to stand up to extreme climate conditions. We use premium hot rubber material as our crack fillers, preventing water penetration that can cause heaving and shifting of the driveway.
- Proper mixing equipment and facilities: Seal King stores 6,000 Gallons of raw sealer, which is then pumped into a 1000 gallon full sweep agitator tank. Water, silica sand, and high performance additives are blended together. Liquid meters calculate the exact amount of each ingredient. Our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse, eliminating weather-related product failure.
- Seal King uses a 10-point quality checklist developed by our company, often imitated but never duplicated by our competitors, covering all aspects of a professional seal coating job. We developed this full service ensuring that every driveway we seal coat and repair—and every customer we serve—receives a professional treatment.
- No Hidden Charges - Seal King pricing is listed in our brochures and literature. We have standard prices for two-car driveways up to 800 square feet and for three-car driveways up to 1000 square feet.
- Customer Friendly - When you call to schedule your driveway repair or seal coating, you will be speaking directly with a professional Seal King specialist.
- Seal King Guarantee - If you are not completely satisfied with your Seal King® application, call us before the end of the season and we will correct the problem at no extra cost to you!
- Environmentally Friendly Products - Seal King has been certified by the MN Pollution Control Agency and we only use products that are safe for the environment.
Learn more about safer alternatives for the sealcoating process.